We’ve been chartering vessels for over 40 years
Our brokers have experience and relationships with charterers and shipowners alike across all major industries including dry bulk, break bulk, heavy lift and project cargo. Our core focus is on the Irish Market for both imports and exports servicing many of our clients as part of a turnkey solution. However, with extensive knowledge of the market and shipping industry coupled with our wide range of contacts, we can find the right solution on any cargo requirement on every route.
Solutions for Complex Logistics Projects
We have experience across all major industries and cargo types including bulk, break bulk, heavy lift and project cargos.
Projects and cargo experience include:
- Peat products from Ireland to the UK and various European destinations.
- Contaminated soil cargoes in bulk from Ireland to various European destinations.
- Large STS and RTG cranes from Ireland to worldwide destinations.
- Coal cargoes from Europe to Ireland
- Steel cargoes from Ireland.
- Scrap metal cargoes from Ireland.
- Various project cargoes to and from Ireland.
- Forestry products into Ireland.
- Waste cargoes and hazardous goods from Ireland to the continent, RDF, SRF, waste tyres, Asbestos.
Keith Wigging, Group Commercial Manager