High and heavy cargo of all types are handled by Doyle Shipping Group in all Irish Ports. Using our knowledge and extensive experience, we can provide customers with a handling solution for project cargo of any size or complexity.
Our experience includes projects for a variety of industries including the automotive, renewable energy, construction, offshore oil, paper and military equipment. In addition to handling your project cargo on the quay, Doyle Shipping Group can provide a complete project solution including multi-modal transport, ships chartering, customs clearance and storage.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD
We have a proven track record of successful handling complex out of gauge cargo. Our customers cite the high level of service we provide and our problem solving and handling abilities as the reasons they entrust their cargo to DSG. Some of the exciting projects that DSG have handled cargo for include:
- Steel for Aviva stadium via Dublin Port.
- Railcars for Irish Rail and N.I Railways via Dublin , Belfast and Waterford Ports.
- Power station cargo for the Huntstown 1 and 2 projects via Dublin Port and Endesa power station via Waterford port.
- Transformers for the ESB and various on-shore wind farm clusters via all ports.
- Offshore Windfarms including Arklow Bank, Robin Rigg, Burbo Bank, West of Duddon Sands and Walney 2 and 3 via Rosslare and Belfast ports
- On Shore wind farms via Dublin, Waterford, Cork, Foynes, Galway, Killybegs, Derry, Belfast, Greenore and Larne Ports for clients such as GE, Siemens /Gamesa, Vestas, Nordex, Enercon and Senvion.
- Military cargoes for Nordic Battle Group to Artic ports and well as with DSG chartered tonnage for missions to Chad via Douala, Beirut, Sweden and the resupply/repairs of equipment to and from Beirut, Israel and Switzerland.
- Dredging for the ABR project in Dublin Port.
- Liebherr Cranes for “completely built up” (CBU) cranes via DSG Cork Terminal and via Fenit Port.